Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Health anxiety bad today

(2 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Mon 13-Nov-17 18:11:13

Posted earlier in general health as a persistent throat has had me in a flap today after a guy at work told me his friend had this and turned out to be throat cancer. Talk me down or tell me it’s unlikely to be bad please? Google is my enemy but it taints mr in my head and makes me look and of course I keep googling until I see bad stuff
I need a kick up the arse/support please

Fairydust26 Mon 13-Nov-17 18:44:53

I’m a fellow HA sufferer and going through what seems like a never ending rough patch myself. I find that the more I worry or think about the symptom or illness the worser it gets which in return leads to googling and stressing myself out even more!. Maybe give yourself a few days to see if your throat improves and try not to worry about it (easier said then done I know)and if you feel you need to then speak with your gp if anything to put your mind at ease, just know your not alone in feeling this way. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now