Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Clumsy, breaking things and unfocused

(6 Posts)
malificent7 Wed 25-Oct-17 14:48:02

Ive always been a bit scatty and mental health problems dont help but recently i have been clumsy. I have banged my car on carparks 3 times in the last year. Very minor but costs a lot to repair dents.
I al so knocked by laptop on the floor which will cost me 130 to repair the hard drive.
Im generally always stressed about money and when i get a lot i spend quickly leaving me broke and struggling till the next lot.
Im doing agency work. Im longing to
retrain or get a permanent role.
I also get a rising sense of panic about money and my career due to instability.
I lived in poverty last year although i worked ft. Im a bit traumatised by that.
Can anyone regate?

malificent7 Wed 25-Oct-17 14:49:21

Clumsy even!

Butterymuffin Wed 25-Oct-17 14:51:51

I get clumsy when I'm stressed. Bumped the car recently on a day when I was just running around trying to get too much done.

Can you get someone you know to help you manage your money? Maybe move some into a savings account or get them to hold onto some for you?

malificent7 Thu 26-Oct-17 09:57:31

Hi again..im wondering of i may be dyspraxic.
did anyone correct my spelling in the title? Thank you so much...i havnt worked out how to do that yet!

Skyechasemarshalsfanmum Thu 26-Oct-17 10:00:46

I am unfocused alot to. I wonder if it may be better you avoid the car atm until you are more focused.

About money do you have sheets of incoming and outgoings it may help. I always worry but seeing it written on paper helps me realise we are ok.

malificent7 Thu 26-Oct-17 21:09:38

Thank you. I need the car for work. Thankfully i only seem to bang it in car parks so fairly minor bangs ...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: