Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Here i am again

(3 Posts)
BlankSpace1 Sat 21-Oct-17 18:43:57

Once again back here through my desperate need for someone to know how I’m feeling.
It seems that no matter what I going on, whatever the situation is the problems never go away. The fight doesn’t stop; it just changes shape. I have bpd, so my moods flip at the smallest things and I struggle mostly with anger, but I also have depression & anxiety so I constantly feel like I’m drowning, just sometimes I’m slightly nearer the surface.
I’m stuck here with no one who can help me or even see what pain I’m in. What’s the point in even trying, there is no support out there, medication doesn’t help and I so constantly want it all to go away. I wish I could get away from myself, I love my children with all my heart and would never leave them, but I don’t see how to go on.
Everything just hurts all the time

BlankSpace1 Sat 21-Oct-17 20:44:34

Nothing is getting better 😔

happyfrown Sat 21-Oct-17 22:37:02

I understand if that helps you to hear.
I didn't know if by BPD you mean bipolar or borderline, but as I read anger im thinking borderline?

im not great myself at the moment hence logging back on here.
is there anything I can help with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now