Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Help

(6 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Mummylisa21 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:10:33

I need help i lost my baby boy in 30.april 3016 but i am finding it had to be ok help

PhilODox Mon 02-Oct-17 18:06:26

Hi Lisa, the local boards are more about finding local baby groups etc. You will get lots of support if you post on the main talk boards- do you know how to find them? There's a mental health topic, and a bereavement topic, both of which have many, many lovely supportive people on there. If you need me to post a link, just say.
I am very sorry for your loss, flowers I hope you can find help on here.

Workingonthemoon Mon 02-Oct-17 18:13:10

flowers
I didn't want to read and run but I am glad you are asking for help.
What a cutie. X

CarolineMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 02-Oct-17 18:40:44

Hello OP, we are really sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

We hope you don't mind, but when threads such as this are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our Mental Health resources . Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek RL help and support as well.

We are going to move this thread to the Mental Health section on the main boards shortly.

flowers flowers flowers

Mummylisa21 Mon 02-Oct-17 22:58:24

Ok ty sorry just look what i am can do as it is not the way to life thinking what to do dp i see my friend and failmy ans some days i do not what to get out of bed zx

NolongerAnxiousCarer Thu 05-Oct-17 09:13:30

Huge hugs to you and your angel, he's such a beautiful boy. There is no rule to say that you should be feeling OK by now. I don't think that you ever 'get over' losing a child and theres no time limit on how long you can grieve for. Ido think that with time you will learn to live with your loss knowing that your angel boy is watching over you always. Have you got any support from your GP or councelling in rl?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now