Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Please help

(5 Posts)
Mummyof52k17 Sun 24-Sep-17 17:42:21

So this is really hard for me to write! So laterly I don't even recognise myself, I have locked myself away, ignoring everyone, snappy. I went to doctors on Friday and they just said they will refer me again to well being ( I'm already with them) I was on citalopram which I stopped myself because I was stupid I am currently 29 weeks pregnant with my 5th baby, I have had really bad suicidal thoughts and thoughts about harming my 10 month old little girl(I wouldn't hurt her) it's like it's become a obsession and I can get it to stop! I don't wanna speak to anyone about it as don't wanna lose my kids, I just wanna be normal, someone please tell me there's a way out and things will get better thanks

Meow34 Sun 24-Sep-17 17:49:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mummyof52k17 Sun 24-Sep-17 17:53:50

I told them about my sucidal thoughts and everything else but I don't dare tell anyone about these stupid thought about hurting my little girl, I hate myself for thinking it

Meow34 Sun 24-Sep-17 18:01:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mummyof52k17 Sun 24-Sep-17 18:06:12

Thank you, will be back to gp tomorrow and ringing my therapist again

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: