Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Please help me - scared and anxious not coping

(4 Posts)
Clarebear10 Fri 22-Sep-17 02:36:32

Can someone please help me. I know most will find this strange but 2 of my kids of tummy bugs right now and I am really struggling. I'm shakey, anxious etc as I find it very hard dealing with vomit. I'm also panicking that my 3rd child will get it. Hubby is great but he will be at work and I don't know how to cope. I feel like a failure as a parent that I am like this. Please someone help me to get through this, has anyone felt same way and can offer some advice for coping? Thanks so much, I feel awful sad x

Clarebear10 Fri 22-Sep-17 12:33:43

Anybody? 😔

NolongerAnxiousCarer Fri 22-Sep-17 22:05:24

flowers OP that sounds tough. I don't have any personal experience but hear for a hand hold.

Baldwin1973 Sun 01-Oct-17 20:34:00

I can identify with exactly what you are saying. I'm the same but with a slightly different childhood illness. I don't have any magic answers but just wondered if you are ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now