Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Another sleepless night.

(12 Posts)
Bhj Sun 14-May-17 04:17:31

Anyone else awake unable to sleep?

patheticpanic Sun 14-May-17 04:35:30

Yes

danTDM Sun 14-May-17 04:36:50

Yep, me grin
Hello!

foreverandalways Sun 14-May-17 04:41:27

Every night sadly....I have numerous health problems and a husband who annoyingly snores enough to wake the street...ATM he's driving me crazy quite literally x

uncoolnn Sun 14-May-17 05:17:18

Me! Been lying here since about 3.30am. I am so tired sad

Bhj Sun 14-May-17 07:39:06

So sorry for not replying. I actually turned off phone after 10 minutes of no replies thinking I was alone. How wrong I was. Expect you're all sleeping now after a sleepless night. Hope you are anyway. I slept from about 11-1, that was it for me till I think I dropped off about 5-6.30. I'll have to remember to check fine for longer next time as nights can be so lonely when you think you're the only one awake. Thanks for all your replies.

danTDM Sun 14-May-17 09:06:15

Yep! I just got up. 12/4am every bloody night. Then sleep at 6am until 8am for school run (not today!)

Bhj Sun 14-May-17 10:47:46

Weekends are a blessing aren't they for catching up on sleep. Glad u managed a better lye in than me, unfortunately my dcs are early risers.

danTDM Sun 14-May-17 11:03:55

It's fantastic when they reach 7/8 and are ok and happy on their own.
Hang in there smile

Bhj Sun 14-May-17 16:39:54

Thanks. Dd is old enough to look after herself but D's still a bit too young. I would of asked dp to look after him this morning but then I woke him up to keep me company for a couple of hours during the night as was paranoid I kept hearing footsteps outside at 2 in the morning but turned out to be rain dripping from the gutter. Oops.

chocolateworshipper Sun 14-May-17 17:45:56

is it anxiety / stress causing you not to sleep - or side-effects of medication?

Bhj Sun 14-May-17 20:56:43

Yes its anxiety related. I've been given a months supply of sleeping tablets because I've had psychosis in the past which they believed to be triggered by sleep deprivation but I've been told to try not to take them every night so I don't build up an intolerance to them so I tend to take one every few nights.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now