Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Things are getting too much

(4 Posts)
CrazyCatMum Mon 08-May-17 22:19:02

I'm really struggling, I'm moving house in a couple of days but was struggling before this.
I can't stop panicking, feel sick and shaky.
I don't want to move but I have to.
The family I'm swapping with are so excited about the swap but I don't feel it but I've had to keep it together so that they get the house.
Once I move in to my house I'm supposed to be happy it's over with but in my head all I can see is that I've done my bit, made someone happy and that there is no uses for me now.

My son refuses to help and now we have his friend staying as he has fell out with his mum and I don't have any energy for this.

I spoke to my cpn this afternoon and told her how I felt and the crisis team are phoning me in the morning.

I have so much to do but nothing can get done til the night before. My cat is really struggling with all this and keeps being sick, I feel so bad for him he deserves better but because he's a psycho cat no one wants him but me.

I can't stop crying, I'm scared, my head won't shut up, it's too noisy 😢

Joto369 Tue 09-May-17 20:34:39

Hi There how are you? Why are you moving if you don't want to can I ask?

dangermouseisace Tue 09-May-17 22:06:10

OP moving house is stressful. The CPN/crisis team will know that. Even if it is a move for positive reasons, it can have a knock on effect on your MH.

How is it going now?

CrazyCatMum Tue 09-May-17 22:06:54

I have to downsize, it was going to happen sooner or later but it's happening now and I'm in a total panic about it all, worried it will all go wrong, am still packing and cleaning now with what feels like no end in sight.
I keep getting reminded that moving house is stressful and I get it I was a forces child and we moved every 3 years, but it just feels like a cope out from them all, the same way they would say oh that's teenagers for you, it feels like they are just words and are making my feelings not matter.

I don't know it all just feels like a mess 😭

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now