Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I'm floundering

(8 Posts)
Bleurghghghgh Mon 08-May-17 21:17:59

I'm drinking too much.

My mum is coming round tomorrow to sort my flat before an inspection

I feel horrific. I can't even tidy up after myself like a normal person. I've let it all get horrible. I don't even go in the kitchen now

I'm still going to work. I'm 'coping' but I'm not.

Citalopram was increased to 30 last week. I know this always makes things worse but it's never made them this worse before.

I just want to hide away

Bleurghghghgh Mon 08-May-17 22:02:20

Urgh

Bleurghghghgh Mon 08-May-17 22:04:45

I've just had a bath. I've applied moisturiser. I'm in bed.

All of these things should be normal, easy things. But it all feels like a feat. And I can't be proud of myself for doing them because it's not normal for it to be so hard

Bleurghghghgh Mon 08-May-17 22:06:06

I realised at work today that I smelled of BO. I never smell of BO even if I don't shower or bathe for two days. I realised I hadn't for a week at least. Couldn't remember. That's why I had today's forced bath. I used to enjoy baths. Now they're just another chore

PossibiliTea Mon 08-May-17 22:06:27

You should be proud of yourself for doing them because it's not always that easy!

It's good your mum is coming round to help you sort stuff, can you talk to her about things?

Bleurghghghgh Mon 08-May-17 22:06:37

I don't even know why I'm posting. Outlet I suppose

Bleurghghghgh Mon 08-May-17 22:07:57

Thank you for listening Poss. I can't talk to my mum no. She doesn't really understand. I'll pay her for the cleaning (she's a cleaner) but that's it really. She'll sort out my shit and try to avoid talking about it

PossibiliTea Tue 09-May-17 20:52:31

Is there anyone you can talk to?

Even a bath and moisturiser is a good start!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now