Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

So low

(5 Posts)
Whatabanana Tue 25-Apr-17 22:44:16

My mood just plummets every few days/weeks. I cant stop dwelling on all the negative things in my life, namely-
-my marriage (depressed husband who developed crush on someone at work)
And
-my complete inability to even imagine myself in a proper job
I can't even write it all down as my mood has dropped so low. I used to think it was hormonal but it doesn't seem to follow any particular cycle. Proper depression is constant isn't it? What the hell is this?!!

Whatabanana Tue 25-Apr-17 23:30:29

I feel so very lonely and panicky too. I know this mood won't be permanent but right now it feels permanent and that there is no escape. I don't feel like i ever grew up properly enough to be able to deal with adult life.
I am shy, introverted, indecisive, incompetent. I don't know how to better myself. I don't know how to survive.

Whatabanana Tue 25-Apr-17 23:42:42

I don't feel like I'll ever be good enough to do anything. I want to be able to support myself because i don't trust anyone anymore.

Itisnoteasybeingdifferent Wed 26-Apr-17 07:25:39

Time to see your GP..
Meds do work, once. you find the right one for you.
Having a depressed DH is very draining for you and doesn't help your situation.

Whatabanana Wed 26-Apr-17 08:48:52

Thank you xx
i feel better this morning......so up and down

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now