Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Severe pmt so low

(3 Posts)
skye33 Mon 17-Apr-17 22:37:44

Ive just found out my ex ( who I decided to leave a year ago ) has hooked up with a friends of a friend mutual friends of ours. I had no idea that he was seeing her and just after this weekend my daughter came back from spending it with him and said she had been there sleeping in spare room. It's hit me hard I've had an awful year he has been behind vile to me since I said I was leaving. I've had to relocate to a crap area as all I can afford as he kept the house etc started new life for me and my daughter but it's not easy and I'm starting to regret my decision now. Its hit me really hard his new relationship my pmt is terrible and I'm feeling like my daughter d be better off living with them who have more money and feel I've ruined her life taking he away from him ( he always tells ,e this ) feel so low I'm trying to make friends and be positive but everything with him is a battle. I'm exhausted no one undersands I thought this would make me happy leaving him but I'm not and Now 2 dats before period my pmt is out of control feel suicidal tried anti depressants on and off the. And all those vitamins etc anyone know about the mirena coil helping with this severe PMT. feel alone and scared by my thoughts I love my daughter but feel her life d be better with him and me not around

Joto369 Tue 18-Apr-17 08:00:51

Morning Skye how are you feeling? Are you still taking meds? I think they can be helpful in cases of severe pmt but it also sounds like you have a lot of stressors in your life too?? Have you any rl support?? I'm not sure about the coil have you asked your GP??

NolongerAnxiousCarer Tue 18-Apr-17 09:07:12

Definately see your GP. Hormones make everything feel worse don't they. Your daughter is definately better off with you arround. Money isn't everything. Love is far more important and I'm sure you give her plenty of that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now