Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Why do I feel like this

(10 Posts)
sammyjayneexx Fri 14-Apr-17 23:07:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sammyjayneexx Fri 14-Apr-17 23:57:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NolongerAnxiousCarer Sat 15-Apr-17 01:07:39

If this is concerning you, then its worth discussing with your GP.

Patronsaintofglocks Mon 03-Jul-17 18:02:53

Look into BDP

Pru24 Mon 03-Jul-17 18:09:04

Do you mean BPD? My dm has BDP and its more about the way you feel about others in regard to yourself. Having a need to ne liked and loved, fearing not being liked and loved and your actions (because of your fears) pushing people away. Maybe post natal depression is worth looking at? Being tired can have this affect on its it, make sure you nap when baby does if possible, drink lots of water and try to keep a healthy diet. Hope you feel better soon Op

Pru24 Mon 03-Jul-17 18:09:46

Damn autocorrect, my dm has BPD.

Patronsaintofglocks Mon 03-Jul-17 18:15:06

From the perspective of someone Bpd, I've read a lot of OP's posts and I think it's something worth looking into for her.

Patronsaintofglocks Mon 03-Jul-17 18:15:41

Sorry, someone with bpd

happyfrown Mon 03-Jul-17 18:41:27

it could be you were feeling upbeat because your mind was occupied by chatting and laughing? how was you the day before texting your sister? could be post natal depression too. best to see gp and explain whats happening.
I have BPD I can have daily, weekly and rapid mood swings, one day/week I want to see my friends or talk to people out and about - sometimes preaching how good the music im into is or how every one should get fit! the next I can be telling them all to go away, stay away. I cant keep relationships due to my perception of how they see me or how bad I am for them if that makes sense? I spend money (in phases) like I need 12 pairs of boot toppers, or 10 pairs of shoes in a week. at the moment im battling the need for a puppy sad my spending isn't always on impulse, when I get an idea that I NEED something I can research and search for days or weeks for what I see in my mind. any of that resemble how you feel? but truly every one handles their health differently.

gps/psychiatrist don't like diagnosing people with BPD - if they had there way we would all just be depressed!! keep at it if you feel something needs to be addressed. hope I made sense and not rambled on.

Jultay Mon 03-Jul-17 21:34:40

What is BPD please

I feel just the same today ... tired , can't be arsed with anything or anybody , on leave from work and don't want to do anything but sleep and mope about .... I'm trying to book a holiday for September but start looking then think oh god I just CBA with it and give up ... I've been the travel agents today and am still non the wiser where to go .... thing is I don't even look forward to a holiday away ... I have suffered with depression for years and have had meds for years too ... this feeling is vile I really sympathise with you especially as you have a young child x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now