Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Why do I feel like this

(3 Posts)
sammyjayneexx Fri 14-Apr-17 23:07:51

So yesterday I was happy, I was texting my sister yesterday and we were having a laugh and joking. But today my mood had hit a massive low and I can't figure out why?? I feel so low, no motivation and feel tired and can't be bothered with nothing. How could I feel ok and happy yesterday and today I'm am extremely down?? Am tired most of the time due to my baby still getting up in the night at 10 months but I sky think that's whats making me low. It's just like something's just dropped inside. What could he wrong with me? This isn't the first time this has happened.. it happens a lot. One minute I'm happy the next I'm very low.

sammyjayneexx Fri 14-Apr-17 23:57:33

I'm also in some debt because I have periods where I will spend in unnecessary things that I later realise I don't need or that I just bought to make me feel better.

NolongerAnxiousCarer Sat 15-Apr-17 01:07:39

If this is concerning you, then its worth discussing with your GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now