Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Propranalol Modified Release 80mg

(4 Posts)
feathermucker Mon 27-Mar-17 18:10:33

Hi, does anyone take this? Just started on it and seven hours after taking my first tablet, I've started feeling dizzy. Just wondered if anyone else takes this and if thus effect lasts for long or is just an initial side effect that wears off? Thanks for any help or advice :-)

tobee Tue 28-Mar-17 22:38:17

Yes I take that drug at that dose. I had some side effects with it and I tolerated them after a few weeks. I think you're going to have to monitor yourself for a bit. My only side effects now, about 18 months later, are vivid, sometimes disturbing dreams and inability to lose weight. sad

Zoflorabore Wed 29-Mar-17 23:04:08

Hi op, I too take them at 3x40mg per day, started off on one tablet, then two and now three, the side effects do wear off I promise and they are very quick to work once they get in your system, best of luckflowers

feathermucker Thu 30-Mar-17 14:05:28

Thank you :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now