Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Yeeeee Haaa

(8 Posts)
Itisnoteasybeingdifferent Sat 25-Mar-17 22:17:12

Clocks go forward tonight...

Light evenings at last...

MissGoggins Sat 25-Mar-17 22:21:47

I love your thread title. grin I'm struggling this week and last so maybe this will lift me

mumtomaxwell Sun 26-Mar-17 00:51:52

Light nights are the best - I'm scared of the dark!!

MissGoggins Sun 26-Mar-17 13:08:19

I do feel a bit lifted today - made myself take a shower and get dressed even with nowhere to go and I feel good. Maybe a walk later on...

iveburntthetoast Sun 26-Mar-17 17:35:15

I hate this time of year. I always get depressed and detest the incredibly long summer days (we're in North Scotland & at the height of summer it doesn't get properly dark for a couple of months). I've read about 'reverse SAD' & it describes me to a T.

iveburntthetoast Sun 26-Mar-17 17:35:42

I hate this time of year. I always get depressed and detest the incredibly long summer days (we're in North Scotland & at the height of summer it doesn't get properly dark for a couple of months). I've read about 'reverse SAD' & it describes me to a T.

iveburntthetoast Sun 26-Mar-17 17:47:59

Stooopid internet made me post twice.

Itisnoteasybeingdifferent Mon 27-Mar-17 07:07:32

the magnolia is in full blossom...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now