Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

what to do when you feel theres no hope?

(5 Posts)
happyfrown Wed 22-Mar-17 13:32:55

theres a world full of people and I feel like im on my own, no one understands how I feel. I just get judged. hated.

no one will truly understand how hard it is to keep my head straight for 24hrs, to keep my mind from wondering into a breakdown. I hurt so much,

yesterday I was walking down the street feeling so alone, lost and unstable.

I have BPD so I send people away in fear of hurting them. or like someone one min then the next I don't want them near me. I cant handle relationships, I cant be stable for any one, kids, partners, friends.... yet the lack of family has always and will always make me feel like its not worth living. theres no future.

I cant ever see me being normal and coping. I don't ever see me being understood, who will want to be around someone like this? I have to talk my self out of selfharm and suicide cos the kids shouldn't have to go through a loss, but some days I fail and sometimes im scared one day I cant talk myself out of it.

this is all nonsense because I struggle to put it in the right words. don't know why im writing, no one can help really.

NolongerAnxiousCarer Wed 22-Mar-17 20:15:30

flowers that sounds really hard. Do you have any MH team support in place?

happyfrown Wed 22-Mar-17 21:59:29

yes they know about me. dont think no one knows what to do with me?

NolongerAnxiousCarer Thu 23-Mar-17 09:22:55

I don't know a lot about BPD, I know theres a board dedicated to it over on www.mentalhealthforum.net if that helps at all.

happyfrown Thu 23-Mar-17 18:51:42

thank you will have a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now