Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Finding things difficult

(5 Posts)
lovechocolate123 Sat 18-Mar-17 14:13:47

Finding things overwhelming at the moment with work, kids etc...
Never have time for myself because I am either working or doing housework. I have absolutely no support and I suffer from health anxiety which is awful at the moment. The more I get stressed the worse my physical symptoms get which triggers the health anxiety.

My husband does nothing around the house and is not at all caring.

All i want to do is cry. I know there are people in a worse situation than me so I should be grateful for what I have.

fallenempires Sat 18-Mar-17 17:11:46

True there are people in worse situations but this is irrelevant this is about you.
Have you been to see your GP?

conway Sat 18-Mar-17 17:48:59

I am feeling the same. I am a single mum but felt the same when married. Today , I have been so tired after my working week. Feel it is not fair on the kids as I have to leave them on their electronics. Hoping for a better day tomorrow

lovechocolate123 Sat 18-Mar-17 22:23:16

I have had a course of CBT for my health anxiety which helped. I just really struggle on a day to day basis. Feeling like i am a failure at everything, being a mum and my job. I have no family support at all. My mum died when I was younger. Think that is when my health anxiety started. Just wish things would get easier.

lovechocolate123 Sat 18-Mar-17 22:25:17

Conway- I feel the same about the electronics but sometimes it is the only way I get anything done. My job is super stressful and there is so much pressure at the moment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now