Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

What do I do?

(2 Posts)
Endmoor1405 Sun 12-Mar-17 18:44:13

I feel like a bit of a fraud being here but I'm hoping you guys over on this board can give me a little advice.

I'm really struggling with myself after having a miscarriage in July. Initially it was heartbreaking and I expected that, embraced it even. But now it's become so unpredictable it scares me- I can go days and days being totally fine and then out of nowhere I can't get my head around it any more. I spend hours crying over absolutely nothing. Stuff that didn't upset me even 10 minutes previous suddenly becomes unbearable. I also hate how I feel towards others with their pregnancies. I didn't want to be that person who avoids pregnant women and babies but I am, and I hate myself for that.

My DH is absolutely wonderful but I don't like to burden him more with how I feel as I know he must still be hurting too and I don't want to make it worse for him. I really think I need to try and sort this out myself but I'm not at all sure how to go about it. Do I go and see my GP? Or somewhere else? I feel like such a fraud going to talk to someone after all this time but sometimes it's so overwhelming that even I can see it's not supposed to be like this.

I'd really appreciate your advice if you have any, I need to do something to fix this. Sorry if this isn't the right place, I'm just at my wits end with it.

NolongerAnxiousCarer Mon 13-Mar-17 12:56:28

So sorry for your loss. I would go and see your GP, they will probably be able to refer you for some grief councelling with regards to your miscarriage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now