Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Proof it does get better... Someone changed her name...

(8 Posts)
Itisnoteasybeingdifferent Wed 22-Feb-17 08:44:50

Anxious career has pulled through sufficiently she can change her name from Anxious to Nolonger... Still a loving carer to her DP but one hurdle out the way.

It is important to shout about this.... because when you are in the pit it is soooo very difficult to believe you will ever feel sunlight on your face.

Really pleased for NLAC....

sadandanxious Wed 22-Feb-17 13:39:19

Yay that's fantastic! I don't know her but that's a really positive step to take!

NolongerAnxiousCarer Wed 22-Feb-17 19:01:04

Thank you grin I've not had any anxiety, pannic attacks or flashbacks since I saw an amazing NLP ( neurolinguistic programming ) therapist for Eye Movement Integration in January. I'm still not 100 % from a concentration point of view and find if I try to do too much I end up shaky, but each week is getting easier.

Housequeen101 Wed 22-Feb-17 19:16:21

I love this. Well done you amazing person. I'm not out the other side yet but it's so uplifting to hear that you are and it can happen. Xxxx

Bleurghghghgh Wed 22-Feb-17 20:27:34

So proud x

Wolfiefan Wed 22-Feb-17 20:29:17

Bloody awesome news! I'm so pleased for you. May every week get better and better.

Woollymammoth63 Wed 22-Feb-17 21:31:54

smile xx

NolongerAnxiousCarer Thu 23-Feb-17 16:28:48

Thank you all grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now