Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Loss of drive

(3 Posts)
Bigdaddy82 Sat 07-Jan-17 19:31:54

His there I'm a 34 year old man
I got married to the loved of my life 2 years ago,have nice house car 16 year old son 2 dogs ect....
The last few month I can't be bothered will with day to day task around the house and work.my belly is always upset to many tips to the toilet and this is bad as I work outside and has put me of my food.
I keep thinking of what ifs and no there is no point
Any help would be appreciated?

lovelearning Sat 07-Jan-17 19:34:45

Bigdaddy82

You need to see your GP as soon as possible

Go, for your family's sake

AnxiousCarer Mon 09-Jan-17 21:12:18

Definately see your GP, don't worry they will see a huge number of people with similar problems so any thing you tell them they will have heard before. Also have you talked to your wife about how you are feeling. DH and I both have problems with our MH at times and its so much better when we communicate how we are feeling with each other rather than keeping it to ourselves and trying to stay strong, it really is true that a problem shared is a problem halved.

Also if you need someone to talk to theres Samaritans 116 123 or email jo*@samaritans*.org

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now