Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Christmas

(3 Posts)
Furrythings Sun 01-Jan-17 19:37:08

I am really struggling over the last couple of days. On break from work for two weeks and have my lovely dd with me, dp and other dd and bf have gone home earlier. I'm feeling very anxious and overwhelmed with everything and have no direction. I keep crying and feel so low. I don't get it as Christmas has been good. I'm on long term ads but don't normally feel like this. Often I find holidays tough. Too much time to think and not occupied enough. Does anyone else feel like this? Not sure what's really going on tbh. Thanks.

Beatrix22 Sun 01-Jan-17 19:40:31

I feel like this all the time! Coupled with a bereavement and illness it's been tough this xmas. I too am on permanent ads. Routine is the way forward and there is no routine this time of year.
Try and set yourself a routine to stick too to stop the thinking. Good luck x

Furrythings Sun 01-Jan-17 20:02:50

Thanks Beatrix. Sorry to hear you feel the same. Yes it's lack of routine I'm sure. I'm terrible at lounging around day after day with no direction. I also feel anti social and don't want to talk to anyone. Miss my own space. My stomach is churning and it's horrible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now