Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Any apps to help with sleep?

(6 Posts)
Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sun 25-Dec-16 20:03:10

My sleep is broke and I am shattered. Which makes life a lot harder to deal with. 😬

I can fall asleep easily enough but when I wake up in the night I can't get back off to sleep. My brain is ticking over, I can't relax and I end up being awake for ages.

I have used an app on my phone which used to work really well (relax and sleep well) which was a sort of audio guided meditation type thing. But it's not doing anything for me at the minute.

Anyone got any suggestions? All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep! 😴

firsttimemum15 Sun 25-Dec-16 20:04:50

Pice of music Weightless by marconi union

dangermouseisace Mon 26-Dec-16 18:58:47

If you download the calm app it has some free stuff. Like 'sleep stories'- really dull/calming voice reading stuff.

Maverickismywingman Mon 26-Dec-16 18:59:33

I like white noise.

MistyMeena Mon 26-Dec-16 19:01:29

I'll second the 'Calm' app. Has sleep stories as well as calming sounds like rainfall, crackly fire and so on.

AnxiousCarer Mon 26-Dec-16 21:07:25

The paid for version of the headspace app has some guided meditations to help you get to sleep. DH finds it very usesful. Also Pukka night time tea is good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now