Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Health problems are making me depressed.

(3 Posts)
MissesBloom Mon 21-Nov-16 15:07:42

I'm usually a happy go lucky type person, I do suffer with a bit of anxiety but have managed to deal with it most of my life and carry on as normal. At the moment however my life is becoming increasingly difficult and I feel like I can't see the wood for the trees.

Basically I've been getting tonsilitis since I was a child and it's been getting worse year on year. Last year it was almost permanent and this year I've gotten to the point where I've been hospitalised twice in the last 3 weeks with it. I was on the list to have them out on the NHS and have now paid to go private and am having them out tomorrow hopefully.

Amongst all this I've had to have loads of work done on my teeth which didn't go to plan and ended up with me being back and forth to the dentist weekly and to top it off I've now I've developed these enormous lumps in my vulva which are incredibly painful and are accompanied by huge swollen glands that hurt so much I can barely walk.

Been to the doctors today and she doesn't know what it is and can't rearly shed any light on it at least until I can go for more tests in a week or so.

I am just at my wits end. I'm taking antibiotics round the clock and have been for weeks, I've been on drips with iv antibiotics and steroids, been in and out of hospital, had to try to beg everyone I know for help with dc's because husbands job is almost impossible to get time off of. I just can't cope anymore. I'm just sitting here on the school run crying my eyes out.

I just want to be able to take care of my children and cook dinner and do normal things. It doesnt help that ive not got some sort of vagina infection or worse and im terrified. I just can't take anymore.

anyone else going through anything similar?

Itisnoteasybeingdifferent Mon 21-Nov-16 15:57:09

You poor girl..

Sounds very uncomfortable... I am sorry I can't offer any comfort other than virtual hugs . flowers flowers

MissesBloom Mon 21-Nov-16 16:52:33

Thanks....virtual hugs help smile

Just want things to calm down for a minute. Taking care of 2 kids when you're going through hell is so difficult

I need to go and just feel sorry for myself I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now