Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Wrists Bitches unite

(448 Posts)
WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:39:30

Here is our special place flowers

Wolfiefan Thu 27-Oct-16 23:43:34

Don't confuse me! I thought the other place was the place. I can't be in too many places at once. I get all discombobulated!
grin

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:44:35

Hahaha I thought that was an in between and we needed a real place to stay smile

Wolfiefan Thu 27-Oct-16 23:45:17

I like the idea of a place to stay.
flowers

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:45:58

So do I. Somewhere we belong smile

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:49:33

I need to pee grin as always

Wolfiefan Thu 27-Oct-16 23:51:27

Me too. Either it's the gin or we are weirdly in sync!!
grin

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:52:17

Haha I'm not on the gin so get out my bladder grin

AnxiousCarer Thu 27-Oct-16 23:52:39

Ok I'll come and join you, but likely to get confused by too many places too!

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:54:05

I wanted a proper place, the other one was an in between,

Eevee77 Thu 27-Oct-16 23:56:58

Wrist bitches?

AnxiousCarer Thu 27-Oct-16 23:57:27

flowerschocolatecake

saltededamummy Thu 27-Oct-16 23:58:00

Ooh here you are! Fab!!

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:58:36

No wrists bitches and if you don't get it then why are you here grin

WristBoundLatexBitch Thu 27-Oct-16 23:59:30

Yay salted toy found us gringrin

WristBoundLatexBitch Fri 28-Oct-16 00:02:55

You you you not bloody toy

saltededamummy Fri 28-Oct-16 00:09:59

I like it when you make typos too, snigger!
Your ever loving
Birch x
(Now go to sleep please!)

WristBoundLatexBitch Fri 28-Oct-16 00:11:11

You cowbag you. grin

AnxiousCarer Fri 28-Oct-16 00:14:09

Here I am! Bought chocolate

klaptout sounds like fun and games hmm DHs psychosis is not active at the moment, but his last crisis has left us both in a bit of a mess. He's quit his job as not coping with it and is very low and feeling guilty about how its affected me. His psychosis is triggered by stress, so hate adding more stress by being unwell myself, but not much I can do about it. Its a bit of a role reversal so feels a bit odd but he's doing his best to support me. I love my job and have a lovely supportive team, but my job involves caring for people too so have to remind myself to care for myself.

GrinchyMcGrincherson Fri 28-Oct-16 00:14:46

pokes head around door

Do you have room for a fresh off meds but feeling wobbly one to have a chair? Or a space on the floor? I'm unsure as to the level of furniture in this new place.

WristBoundLatexBitch Fri 28-Oct-16 00:16:58

We welcome anyone who needs it flowers

GrinchyMcGrincherson Fri 28-Oct-16 00:20:48

Thank you. Brief history. Myself and DH both have history of depression and anxiety. He also has fibromyalgia. I came off my meds as I'm trying to go back to work and I can't function on them (creative job) I'm hobbling along but feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff that needs doing. DH has bombed mood wise as his pain level has shot up. This is scary for me as well.

GrinchyMcGrincherson Fri 28-Oct-16 00:24:13

I'm currently knackered but can't sleep. We have 3 kids and eldest is under assessment for ASD. I'm 99% sure we will get a diagnosis. Her anxiety is off the wall as well right now. She's having nightmares about Halloween, Haiti and terrorists. She's in high school now and it's impossible to shield her from this stuff.

AnxiousCarer Fri 28-Oct-16 00:24:54

Hi grinchy welcome. I'm bringing beanbags, just rounded up my kitties and bought them accross too, so claim one quick before they do! It's hard managing your own MH and supporting someone elses MH needs. I've obviously not achieved that ballance at the moment, thats why I'm here!

AnxiousCarer Fri 28-Oct-16 00:26:49

Halloween is freaking me out too so I sympathise! Really worried it will trigger me again if I get any frights. Hopegully be able to cope with the neighbourhood kids, think cute rather than scary!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now