Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Ill mental health

(8 Posts)
NameChangeDrama Mon 24-Oct-16 21:55:03

I'm bipolar and have had a drink

I desperately want to take all the pills i have.

However I have a child. And the husband gets home at 3 from work

AnxiousCarer Mon 24-Oct-16 22:48:14

Keep focusing on the good things you have, your child for a start. If you feel unsafe take yourself to a&e or phone crisis team or samaritans. You should be able to find numbers online or through your local hospital switchboard. Hang on in there this will pass.

sohackedoff Mon 24-Oct-16 22:53:47

Please please please don't do that. Your family would be devastated and would never get over it. I know.

If you can, have a drink of water and try to either sleep or ring someone.

Please seek some help. Alcohol is a depressant and seems like a good idea to blur the edges, but isn't.

Thinking of you.

Wolfiefan Mon 24-Oct-16 22:55:12

Can anyone come and sit with you? What can you do to pass the time safely until 3? Do you have a crisis team you can call?

Broken1Girl Tue 25-Oct-16 03:58:52

How are you doing?
Is H back?
Please get help. As pps said, A&E or crisis team. flowers

BecauseIamaBear Tue 25-Oct-16 04:05:40

Don't what ver you try and OD on paracetamol.

It never kills you in the way you expect. Instead it destroys your liver so you wake up feeling lousy but later die from liver failure. In fact that is why supplies of paracetamol are limited by supermarkets and the like.

NameChangeDrama Fri 28-Oct-16 21:59:09

I'm sorry. I took time off online

I would never od on paracetamol. Been there, done that.

Doing better now. Although literally taking it hour by hour.

sohackedoff Wed 02-Nov-16 13:25:02

How are you doing OP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now