Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Any suggestions for my DD, mood swings.

(4 Posts)
Humphriescushion Tue 04-Oct-16 13:37:15

My DD (23) has been experiencing mood swings recently - maybe probably over the last year or so. She will fine for 5/6 days then get quite down, emotional and teary - this will only last a day or so and then she will be her normal happy go lucky self.

She spoke to the doctor and he changed her contracetion, and She has been keeping a diary for the last 3 months but nothing has changed. She is being careful to eat properly and healthily and has been taking regular excercise.
I have advised her to go back to the doctor however any suggestions would be very welcome since this is very unlike her. She has not major stresses in life and everything is going well in her personal life.
Thanks fo rany help.

Humphriescushion Tue 04-Oct-16 13:40:19

Bloody hell! Sorry about typos - should have checked it before I posted.

Humphriescushion Tue 04-Oct-16 15:22:10

Bumping.

Misty9 Tue 04-Oct-16 20:43:16

Hmm, it does sound hormonal in nature - definitely one for the GP if she's certain it's not emotional in cause? Hope she feels better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now