Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Stuck on a ledge

(13 Posts)
Rudymentary Fri 19-Aug-16 08:23:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Rudymentary Fri 19-Aug-16 09:33:47

jessmarkat Fri 19-Aug-16 10:59:56

Of course it's ok to stay on your ledge, as long as you're safe.

Rudymentary Fri 19-Aug-16 11:07:30

foreverandalways Fri 19-Aug-16 11:11:03

Hope you have plenty of support......I am in a living hell quite literally at the moment and know how you feel....I am scared, lonely and don't see the point of just existing......take care, be careful, try mindfulness....flowers

Rudymentary Fri 19-Aug-16 11:25:06

SixtiesChildOfWildBlueSkies Fri 19-Aug-16 11:43:00

Oh Rudy and Forever I wish i could be there for you in RL, I really do.

Yes, it is ok to just sit there for as long as you like, you don't have to ask for permission, you can decide whatever you want to do.

((((((Massive hugs)))))) and handholding flowers

Rudymentary Fri 19-Aug-16 13:50:48

Rudymentary Sat 20-Aug-16 09:35:22

SixtiesChildOfWildBlueSkies Sat 20-Aug-16 10:02:46

Hello to you both on this breezy morning smile

I hope you managed to sleep last night and have found a little peace to start the day with.

Rudy your DH sounds very supportive - is the counselling something you want to do?

Rudymentary Sat 20-Aug-16 10:38:41

SixtiesChildOfWildBlueSkies Sat 20-Aug-16 15:07:30

I'm so glad you have a sunny spot to sit at. I used to like sitting on the cliff tops by Scarborough castle. I would stay there for hours watching the gulls own the skies, whilst the waves rolled to a rhythm of their own.

As for details, that's for you alone to decide what you want to give, I'm just glad you slept and found sunshine when you woke.

And, actually, you can stay on your ledge for as long as you choose, the decisions are all yours to make, whenever, however you wish. flowers

Rudymentary Tue 23-Aug-16 09:25:24

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now