Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

cry cry cry cry some more then start crying again.

(5 Posts)
dangermouseisace Mon 11-Jul-16 19:39:30

basically my day in a nutshell.

which isn't very good if you're trying to do other things like pick the kids up from school/driving a car/meant to be taking them to things in the evening (and failing).

kind of worried that tomorrow is going to be more of the same. It's not good for the kids to be around that sort of thing all the time. I'm thinking they'd be better off living with their father, who does not spend the day in tears.

OhTheRoses Mon 11-Jul-16 19:42:34

Mothers ate irreplaceable you know.

Has something triggered this or are you just not getting the clinical support you need?

flowers

dangermouseisace Mon 11-Jul-16 19:48:58

thanks for the reply and flowers. I kind of know mothers are rationally but when I can't stop crying and the kids have that awful worried look on their faces it all goes out the window. As in anything is better than this surely? Their dad has another woman (long term) Neither of them are mentally unstable, so they'd be able to provide a more consistent environment.

I think life, generally, has triggered it. Tried phoning crisis team but answerphone...

OhTheRoses Mon 11-Jul-16 19:55:24

Hang in there love. I have a dd with mh problems. Do you have anyone to turn to?

Crisis team can suck. If you have got through today you are awesome. Are the chidlers in bed?

You are awesome to have got through today xx

dangermouseisace Tue 12-Jul-16 11:58:32

got through to the crisis team eventually and managed to have a conversation. Fortunately ex had the kids at an event…thanks for the messages

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now