Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

When it's not ok...

(1 Post)
OhThatThingAgain Sun 26-Jun-16 20:17:55

Won't say anything triggering.

When you have coping mechanisms that are not good, and your life looks like that perfect little family of four from the outside.

Nice home, nice children and a (supposedly nice , just not understanding) nice DH. You can't say anything, you are not SU. Go to work tomorrow in a suit a makeup, choose a pretty scarf. The woman in my wardrobe is who I am tomorrow, lipstick and eyeshadow. Board meeting no problem. The scarf is very important.

But life sucks, and it shouldn't. Because you are a useless lazy shit who can't control herself. So you keep quiet and hide it, for as long as you can. I'm clever, it will take them two weeks to work it out. Minimum, maybe four. I can tell you because you don't know me.

No one understands, and if you tell them l know you're back in and on CO. I can't do this again, it's such a bore, I bore myself.

Don't reply, just a vent to the ether.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now