Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Has anyone used the Linden Method for anxiety?

(5 Posts)
StirredNotShaken Mon 06-Jun-16 18:05:51

That's it really. I purchased it some years back when I was suffering from chronic anxiety and I kind of skimmed the literature as I was having counselling at the time too and was just clutching at straws for anything. I am going to have to re-visit it as my anxiety is really shitty at the moment and getting worse but as I have not used it for ages my ID has expired (though my subscription hasn't). So I just wanted feedback from anyone of you who may have had success with it. Thank you :-)

BeingHuman Tue 07-Jun-16 00:18:38

Never heard of it personally.

StirredNotShaken Tue 07-Jun-16 07:20:41

Ok, thanks for replying anyway! It is well documented but I guess its reach is not Nationwide yet :-)

CuppaTeaAndAJammieDodger Tue 07-Jun-16 07:29:09

Any good links? I suffer from crippling abxuety on and off and will try anything!

StirredNotShaken Tue 07-Jun-16 08:55:33

He is meant to be amazing. Google him - the results are excellent but I have yet to put his work to practice! I already bought the programme years ago but never implemented it. Just wanted some feedback from anyone in the real world who had had success with it. I feel you pain CuppaTea. It is the absolute pits :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now