Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Has anyone bought Wellbutrin / Zyban (bupropion) online?

(3 Posts)
Rainbowzebra123 Sun 22-May-16 14:39:15

Hello mums, I know it isn't prescribed in uk as the norm but the positive responses I've been reading about from forums in US, Aus and Canada have made me think it might be worth paying out for a 3 month trial. I know this drug is licensed here for smoking cessation but not treating depression. I have in the past been on Prozac but right now my mood has been dropping and my libido has been dead for about a year and my marriage is in big trouble if I can't get some help. Does anyone know a private doctor who I could talk to to get a prescription or has any one bought online? Thanks

Cataclysm Mon 13-Feb-17 12:20:51

I came here to ask the same thing but I wondered if it might be better to ask here rather than start a new thread. Rainbow did you get any response or is anyone able to pm me info on a reliable site to buy this ? I've tried every other antidepressant for PMDD including cyclical dosing but they make me worse, my GP has tried but unfortunately is unable to prescribe bupropion. This is kind of my last resort now, as I suffer from social anxiety visiting a private doctor is also a huge challenge so my only hope is to be able to get it online

Jaytee38 Tue 14-Feb-17 00:37:36

I've no idea where you can get it. However I think studies have shown it increases suicidal thoufhts/ideation so not safe to go on if not under the care of a doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now