Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Really struggling and close to giving up

(2 Posts)
CuppaBiccieBliss Mon 02-May-16 17:25:39

I dont know how much longer I can carry on like this. Diagnosis of complex ptsd, on meds but no other help. I have almost constant flashbacks, to the point of panic attacks. My poor dds deserve a better mum than me. Dp is here and he's great but I hate feeling like a burden to him. At the moment I can't see another way out. It haunts me every sodding day sad

charlottexox Mon 02-May-16 22:08:49

Hi hun smile.
First of all, big hugs to you. I understand how down you're feeling right now, but why don't you think you lovely girls need you? They need their mum to be strong, they need you around because they love you to bloody bits. That's the thing with mental health, it tricks you into thinking there is no way out, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment!
Have you thought about going to therapy or seeking some help from a psychiatrist? It may help you feel better smile. Either way, things will get better, what a better way to know it gets better than seeing your girls faces every morning! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now