Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

please can you help

(64 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Aveiam Wed 30-Mar-16 09:28:13

I am feeling so panicky this morning is any one around to help me

Iwillbegone Wed 30-Mar-16 10:00:50

Hi Aveiam, not sure I can help but I'm here. What seems to have triggered the feeling? Are you at home? Do you feel like this often and are you getting any support on this?

Aveiam Wed 30-Mar-16 11:37:51

I feelvsiucidal today which scares me

Iwillbegone Wed 30-Mar-16 12:11:15

Thank you for your reply and please keep talking here, I find it that it helps when I'm feeling particularly down and panicky. Do you have anyone in RL you can talk to? Are you home and is there anyone there with you? We're listening.

PresidentOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 30-Mar-16 12:25:59

We hope you don't mind, but when these threads are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our Mental Health resources - here. You can also go to the Samaritans' website here, or email them on jo@samaritans.org.

Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek RL help and support as well.

We also like to remind everyone that, although we're awed daily by the astonishing support our members give each other through life's trickier twists and turns, we'd always caution anyone never to give more of themselves to another poster, emotionally or financially, than they can afford to spare.
Kindest kindest wishes to you, Aveiam - really hope that things start looking up for you.

Aveiam Fri 01-Apr-16 05:27:35

I just don't want to feel so low all the time

hefzi Fri 01-Apr-16 14:47:30

Have you been to your GP, OP? Or are you already in therapy/on medication? Are you under a crisis team at all? If so, please ring them! If not, please make an emergency appointment with your GP and go and tell them what you've said here.

You could also try calling MIND: 0300 123 3393 It's a free call, and they are open today until 6. Their website is also really good - they have some useful info on coping with suicidal thoughts here and there's loads of other great info and help on the site.

flowers

Aveiam Sat 02-Apr-16 19:25:02

I don't know what to do anymore. I've been to my GP I'm on the strongest dose of my medicine I can be and I see a CBT therapist but nothing is helping. I feel sick and tired the whole time I just want to stop it all and get off and I can't

Aveiam Sat 02-Apr-16 21:37:50

I'm just feeling so so dark

fridaykitten Sat 02-Apr-16 21:42:45

Hi - i dont really have any wise words but didnt want to leave you unanswered. I have been and still am at times where you are - there are some lovely posters on here that really care so keep talking and posting.

Have you been refered to community mental health team or seen a phychiatrist?

flowers

Cel982 Sat 02-Apr-16 21:45:07

What's your home situation, OP? Who (if anyone) lives with you, are they there at the moment? Are you feeling suicidal again today?

Aveiam Sun 03-Apr-16 05:40:22

It's all just wrong i saw a mental health team and they sent me back to my Gp I live alone I just have had enough now I'm so tired and I can't cope

Cocochoco Sun 03-Apr-16 06:10:51

Do tiny things to aid your physical wellbeing - keep warm, make a cup of tea and drink it, put Classic FM or similar on. All you need to is manage whatever's happening right now.

Expatmomma Sun 03-Apr-16 07:04:58

Hi Avieam

I am really sorry you are feeling this way.

I don't know anything about medications for depression or anxiety but maybe a different medication may be more effective.

Could you call the Samaritans now and speak to someone. Also is there a mental health crisis team you could call today to get some extra support.

I truly hope this darkness will soon lift and you will feel better.

Aveiam Sun 03-Apr-16 20:13:12

I can't I just can't I just want to scream

fridaykitten Sun 03-Apr-16 22:12:34

Hi Aveiam,

It sounds like you are really struggling. How are you feeling now? Is there anyone in rl you can call?

Aveiam Sun 03-Apr-16 22:32:58

I have no friends, I have no one. I just want to stop and I can't. My baby died and My ex is gone and I'm all alone

Cel982 Sun 03-Apr-16 22:33:18

Avieam, please please pick up the phone and talk to someone. That's the hardest step - all the ones after will be easier. You don't have to feel like this, you can get better.

YouSay Sun 03-Apr-16 22:36:28

I am here holding your hand. I am so sorry to hear about your baby. Do you want to talk about it?

bec3105 Sun 03-Apr-16 22:37:50

You're not alone, talk to us.

Do you want to talk about your baby? Understand if you don't

Aveiam Mon 04-Apr-16 01:35:03

It's all just such a mess I don't know what to say or do of anything

Cummings1981 Mon 04-Apr-16 19:55:00

Hi aveiam ....how are you feeling now? I can totally sympathise how you're feeling as I'm in a bad place myself too so know how hard it is! And I have family around me . I can't imagine how hard it is for you! If you have any more suicidal thoughts then please please go to your doctor or even straight to the hospital xxx

Aveiam Mon 04-Apr-16 20:19:04

I want to cut so so much

Cummings1981 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:24:48

No no don't ...I've Been there myself and I know that its a hard thing to stop doing . you can do this ... You are stronger than this hold that's got you...you're amazing ad your life's worth so much more than thinking like this!! Have you family nearby? Xx

Aveiam Mon 04-Apr-16 22:16:56

I have no one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now