Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Losing support

(2 Posts)
YodaTheRhino Wed 02-Mar-16 23:45:27

sad Feeling really anxious and scared. I've been receiving weekly support for the past few months because of my MH problems. Today I got told that the funding for the service that has been supporting me has been cut and I'll lose my support worker within a matter of weeks.. they want to refer me back to adult social services instead because its cheaper . But I'm really worried about it. I had a very bad experience with a social worker from the same team (she's supposed to no longer be working there) and I'm worried that the new sw will be as bad (or worse) as the other person was.

I have a really good relationship with my current support worker and I just want things to stay the same. I'm supposed to be going to work tomorrow but I'm sat crying and can't sleep. I've self harmed for the first time in months tonight sad

Wineandchease Wed 09-Mar-16 20:05:54

How are you ? Could your support worker help you meet the new worker cake and hugs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now