Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

urgent help needed

(8 Posts)
elementofsurprise Fri 08-Jan-16 22:27:23

Can't cope too much bad stuff happened

Someone called police on me, they been in my flat two hrs, wont leave me alone, wrecked evening. I am v low suicidal, they make it worse
they get psych nurse to assess me, he going to writei to GP

But i already seen gp again and again. He cant make the CMHT help me! They have told him not to re-refer me. There is a long hstory of me trying to get help and not being able to. I have another thread, in chat about this.
Anyway so whole thing is useless, as nurse is only writing to GP so am in exactly same position as before, only another evening wrecked by feeling awful, anothere evening not got college work done, another evening knowing no one cares and i should just be dead. i tried and tred to ask for help, people just want to blame me or be cross. i feel so worthless. Another even of police and knowing im so lonely and owrthless theres not a real person who cares only services then they just walk off

i told them i felt worse and they just said dont care and shut th door behind them... it cuts to the core, i am so worthless

ShoppingBasket Fri 08-Jan-16 22:30:01

You are not alone, people care. Someone will be along shortly to give you advice that you need. Please don't do anything drastic. Have u anyone in real life u can call?

elementofsurprise Fri 08-Jan-16 22:48:08

please help

elementofsurprise Fri 08-Jan-16 22:51:33

no one in real life or police wuldnt be here

elementofsurprise Fri 08-Jan-16 22:51:58

*been

Broken1Girl Fri 08-Jan-16 23:44:02

Oh element. Sorry, not been on here, only just saw this.
Big ((((hugs)))) flowers brew
I'm so sorry.
This scenario is exactly why I haven't sought help when in acute need tbh, all that happens is you waste a few hours of time and probably get more upset by their uncaring attitude.
They said they didn't care?! That is just...beyond appalling...Guess their boxes are ticked though, innit. I have always wondered why the hell people think the police are appropriate people to deal with vulnerable distressed individuals. They are not.

I'm here to talk xxx

elementofsurprise Sat 09-Jan-16 00:24:51

hello

elephantoverthehill Sat 09-Jan-16 00:30:52

Hello

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now