Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Missing fluffy

(12 Posts)
howcanikeepdoingthis Thu 07-Jan-16 23:24:57

Just stumbled upon some of her old posts and feel like I have been punched in the stomach. I miss her on these boards and feel so sad for all she wants though.

Heaveniswaiting Fri 08-Jan-16 15:27:38

Yeah I saw them too, so sad she's not with us anymore.

SusannahL Fri 08-Jan-16 17:21:27

Oh gosh yes I remember her too.
What happened to her? I have not been able to find her old posts.
Very sad if my guess is right.

howcanikeepdoingthis Fri 08-Jan-16 18:34:11

Yeah Susannah, she very sadly took her own life last year. A great loss.

KeemaNaanAndCurryOn Sat 09-Jan-16 19:06:05

I miss fluffy too. She was such a lovely lady and I didn't post for ages after she died as it felt wrong. I still think about her a lot.

SusannahL Sat 09-Jan-16 19:27:51

Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear that. She reached out to others as well as charting her own struggles.
Is anyone able to post a link to her posts please? Thanks.

TheCokeMachine Sat 09-Jan-16 20:03:30

She was my friend, we called, we sent letters, gifts and we shared good and bad times.

I miss her so much, we had plans to do things (Burgers at Dukes were top on our list). We actually laughed a lot despite everything. She used to tell me off for being an idiot. I used to call her out for being down on herself.

I'm sorry for everyone who misses her, she was a wonderful person.

Heaveniswaiting Sat 09-Jan-16 21:22:45

She was so giving despite her own troubles, I really admired that. Really miss her.

NanaNina Sun 10-Jan-16 13:51:54

I miss fluffy too - always reaching out to others no matter how crap she felt. Hi Keema - how are you?

KeemaNaanAndCurryOn Sun 10-Jan-16 21:03:39

I'm ok Nana. Just wish the crappy depression I'm in at the moment would lift as its getting harder and harder to deal with. But on a positive note, I have a lovely puppy who at least gets me out of the house inbetween the fits of the poor me's.

Losing fluffy from these boards was a stark reminder of how close we can all get to the edge and how hard it is when someone finally loses their battle against their demons. I miss her a lot.

QuickQuickNo Sun 10-Jan-16 21:34:44

I used to follow her posts (under different names) this is very sad news.

mmmm67 Mon 11-Jan-16 13:19:08

I was thinking of her the other day and was going to post exactly the same. I miss her, she was a sweetie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now