Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Feel like I'm losing the battle

(4 Posts)
MyGastIsFlabbered Tue 08-Dec-15 19:26:53

I just don't know what to do anymore. I took an overdose at 16 and right now I wish I'd succeeded. I'm just so fucking sick of this horrible disease...every time I think I'm finally getting on top of things something comes and knocks me back down again. Why bother?

I've spoken to my GP and he's upped my meds, I have 2 gorgeous small boys so there's no way I'd actually do anything, but I'm just so tired of fighting just to feel vaguely 'normal'

Whattheydonttellyou Tue 08-Dec-15 21:23:50

Your boys will love you for yourself as you are their world if they are young ones. That is real, pure and honest love that no one can take from you.

Hang on in there. This is a difficult time of year. xx

Whattheydonttellyou Fri 11-Dec-15 13:07:15

How are you feeling today?

I hope you have some support and some kind and thoughtful people around you.

Do you have help with the boys?

MyGastIsFlabbered Fri 11-Dec-15 16:27:52

I'm still very low. My mum is arriving today to stay and help out with the boys. It's my works Christmas do tonight and I'm worried I'm just going to end up sobbing all night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now