Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I hope I don't wake up tomorrow

(5 Posts)
FlowersAndShit Sun 29-Nov-15 16:17:11

I've had a fucking titful. My life is shit an every attempt to make it a bit better fails because i'm at the mercy of people that don't give a shit about me. Landlord won't even let me have a cat for company, to give me something to live for. It would help my depression immensely, landlord is a family friend too and knows of some of my issues. I've kept it spotless and made it my home, but he doesn't care. I'll likely never be able to get a mortgage because i'm too fucked up to work, so i'll never even be able own a pet. Just hope i die in my sleep, it would be a blessing from the constant misery and disappointment of life.

FlowersAndShit Sun 29-Nov-15 16:20:49

I HATE HATE HATE my mother for bringing me into this world.

Ebayaholic Sun 29-Nov-15 22:48:15

Aww flowers, you sound so,so down. Have you spoken to a doctor and are you on any meds?

Ebayaholic Sun 29-Nov-15 22:49:08

And have you considered a different pet like a rabbit or Guinea pig?

hefzi Mon 30-Nov-15 20:17:09

Unfortunately, LL are often anti-pet- I feel for you. Ebay's idea is great, though - something in a cage often doesn't count as a "pet" by LL standards. Fancy rats are supposed to be great- they like having a fuss made of them, and being stroked etc. Failing that, have you got a neighbour with a pet who would "lend" them to you whilst they are at work? (LL would not need to know as you are "pet-sitting") Or a local rescue shelter? They are always keen for volunteers etc

But if you're feeling really lousy, I'd seriously think about calling the Samaritans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now