Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

please help me

(12 Posts)
purplepavements Fri 20-Nov-15 20:40:32

Please can someone help me I can't stop feeling like this I just want to die all the time

queenie10 Fri 20-Nov-15 20:41:56

Hi purple....need to talk?

purplepavements Fri 20-Nov-15 20:43:42

Yes please,
I'm on fluoxetine and it's not working. I just can't keep going ljke this

queenie10 Fri 20-Nov-15 20:46:13

I hope someone comes along with some advice for you with regards to the fluoxetine. How long have you been on it? Perhaps a trip back to the doctor? Keep talking purple.x

queenie10 Fri 20-Nov-15 20:53:15

Hope your okay purple....

purplepavements Fri 20-Nov-15 21:00:36

I'm not ok I really don't feel ok

queenie10 Fri 20-Nov-15 21:06:28

Bumping for you purple in the hope someone will come along. You don't feel well since taking the fluoxetine?

queenie10 Fri 20-Nov-15 21:07:15

Do you want to try and talk about why your feeling like this?

purplepavements Fri 20-Nov-15 21:17:08

No I've been on it for a little bit but nothing is helping me and I've just had enough of feeling shit

NanaNina Sat 21-Nov-15 14:56:50

I know the feeling purple - I'm shit too and have tried several ADs that don't work. Now they've added lithium but they say it can take weeks to know if it will be of benefit and it probably won't. I was on the brink of having ECT but backed off at the 11th hour because of worry about memory loss. It's been 6 years on and off and this year more on than off - not sure what you have purple - depression with me with occasional anxiety.

The psychiatrist always asks if I have suicidal thoughts and I say yes, and "have I made a plan" - "yes" but he just writes it down, but then again there's not much they can do is there.

Have you got any RL support?

purplepavements Sun 22-Nov-15 20:47:28

I have no one and feel completely dark and hopeless

Hawai74 Sun 22-Nov-15 20:56:07

Hi Purple, I'm not really sure what to say - but you are not on your own.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now