Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

mental health and PIP

(4 Posts)
larrymollysue Thu 19-Nov-15 13:47:36

Hello. Everyone. Im new to using this sight and a little technology shy.
Im looking for help with PIP on mental health grounds. Iv always had problems but never admitted it. Iv just been diagnosed as having OCD personality trates emotionally unstable personality trates and antisocial personality trates i also have a past history of addiction and have COPD. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they think i might be able to get help from PIP. I have anxiety and depression and wake up fearful everyday.
Im on tablets but dont take them unless i feel suicidal or my ex partner tell me to take it. Its called fluanxol.
I try to go places but its places i know like auport groups and at the moment i drive but i may have to sell the car due to running cost. I carnt get on a bus alone so wven the support group's may have to stop. iv no friends and am very isolated but again try to go to my groups but am not good with people. My head falls of sometime if i have to deal with people even phone calls are a struggle. My shopping has to be done in a set order and i dont go out till late in the day as i sit and worry about having to go shopping for hours before i go. I have food issues and sometimes dont eat. And just getting ready for the day takes me hours as i have to clean the inside of my mouth with bleach then a routine of teeth brushing and washing. I also have mild learning difficulties and dislexea. Im lost with out a spell checking thing. Can anyone tell me if thiswould entitle me to PIP.

potap123 Thu 19-Nov-15 13:53:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

potap123 Thu 19-Nov-15 13:54:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

larrymollysue Thu 19-Nov-15 14:01:50

Thank you. I saw a psychiatrist last month who diagnosed me with the above mentioned trates. Im not good at going to the dr etc. But i will try to make an appointment for next week and see where i go from there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now