Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I think my head has actually exploded.. It hurts like it used to when I fell open

(1 Post)
abbysgothboots Tue 10-Nov-15 22:59:34

I don't know if I'm having a break through or a break down, I feel calm and my heart is normal, but I've been feeling for a week or nearly more on the edge of not knowing what I feel. I am sad, I'm happy and I'm angry, really angry and it burns me how fevered and and angry I am.
I wasn't like this 3 years ago I was happy and floating on my life, until I MC at 7weeks. It killed my hope but DP was indifferent and pragmatic "it happened for a reason". I die every time I get my period.
For that 3 weeks I knew, that was my life, my baby. I told him when I bled and he was so matter of fact. I can't stop thinking and the thinking has made me possessed with what was supposed to be. That was my baby and it isn't anything anymore. I want to not feel tormented by what should have been my future, and now isn't, it's just some Estimated dates, and times I have to stay covered up in bed and scream inside and forget what was going to be. I can't take it anymore because now 2 years later I just think of what should have been and I'm going out of my mind
I'm taking painkillers to take the edge away from what I feel if I wake up to feel what I should do probably, and sleeping tablets so I can just go to sleep. I like being asleep because I dream and I dream about my real life but with just tiny little alterations, like the washer in a different place, or i can't fix the phone, it's my life but with just a happier feel to it.
I really can't take my life as it is, I've got no one. My DP is my best friend and he's the best thing to ever happen to my life. I look at him and I'm happy And feel home. He's amazing, but this is something I can't take, I can't take this much in my head. I'm happy and I still want to get better from what I am now. But I feel like I am taking part in a film that I'm part of and that this isn't my life how it was meant to be.

I've reverted back to 20 years ago when I used to feel fury and rage at my body and I squeeze and hurt it because I hate who I have made myself, I hate me and my failings and my lack of a proper spirit anymore lol. I just wish I knew my head, I can't make sense. I'm happy but sad, I'm enthusiastic but dying at the same time, and I want to make my life perfect but I'm empty. I was never like this before I miscarried, now I just see my face as the owner of a failure to live in.
I hope I've separated this ok for anyone to read, if I haven't I'm sorry. I just wish I had somebody who could actually say they knew I was a fuck-up, but it was ok to be one sometimes.
I listen to the same songs on repeat to feel better, but then when the headphones come off I fall apart.
I'm sorry for going on but the more worse I feel the more I realse I have nobody.
I'm sat here just feel like a box of nothing!!please tell me anyone that this will improve, it's got to. With every look at my body, I fall away. Please does anyone know what I can do to make me feel like I matter in this life I have?

I don't think I'm ill but if anyone knows how I can feel.
I'm sorry for for rant lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now