Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

confused

(1 Post)
Monkeybabiess111 Fri 30-Oct-15 17:57:10

I have a diagnosis if eupd, after thus diagnosis I was discharged and over time for better. ?? for 2 years then in July I started feeling down and anxious of everything gp says anxiety and pnd, locum put me on ad 6 weeks ago. Old gp wants me off it, cpn says I'm just tired and that she thinks breastfeeding is a big problem and strongly recommended I give it up but I should be in a ad with sedative effect but also discharged me from Cmht.
All gp/cpn/ hv say I don't come across as someone with eupd and cpn questioned it as i was fine for 2 years.
She thinks sleep will fix my suicidal and self harming thoughts and stop me thinking to much and help me start eating again- so I'm my conclusion I'm not unwell I need sleep and with a 7 month old that doesn't sleep and 4 year old with asd that's not about to happen.
My main thing is can someone with eupd be ok for years like this as its confused me a lot.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: