Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

You're a failure

(9 Posts)
FlowersAndShit Sun 25-Oct-15 12:41:46

From the moment I was conceived I failed. I'm not made for this world, i'm a bad egg and a useless object. Things will never change because my life is a sick joke. I will die alone, I will never have a friend and I will never marry or have children. I hate my mother for bringing me into this world. I don't want to be here.

FlowersAndShit Sun 25-Oct-15 12:44:12

and stop hoping and wishing. You knew as a child that you'd never achieve your dreams. That only happens for other people, not you.

rosenylund Tue 27-Oct-15 01:04:59

Hello Flowers, are you ok? I ask as someone so has a very similar monologue playing in my head a lot of the time at the moment too. Do you want to talk?

FlowersAndShit Tue 27-Oct-15 20:52:40

Hi, Rosey. I was having a bad few days but am ok for now. How are you feeling?

elementofsurprise Wed 28-Oct-15 00:20:56

I can relate, flowers. What a horrible thing for anyone to say to you! I know it's you saying it, but...
flowers

Atenco Wed 28-Oct-15 04:25:42

flowers, your name is the answer. The Bible says "Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin"
I'm not saying this as a Christian, because I am not a Christian, I am saying this because we do not have to justify our existence on this earth, we do not have to be useful, our existence is important because we are all individually important.

FlowersAndShit Wed 28-Oct-15 13:31:35

Thank you element and Atenco

elementofsurprise Thu 29-Oct-15 19:56:59

How are you today flowers? Would you like to come and join the Lost Souls Lounge?

FlowersAndShit Fri 30-Oct-15 16:48:24

Hi element. I'm okay thanks, I'll have a look at that thread now smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: