Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Any pms sufferers out there?

(8 Posts)
workingonitagain Wed 05-Aug-15 19:19:31

So after 35 years or partial anxiety/sadness/moodiness i worked out it starts after ovulation and stops the day af starts. Im about to buy agnus castus. My question is, should i take extra calcium on top of it as i think it contains some, doesn't it? Thanks i feel quite excited about focusing on doing the things to reduce pms smile

larahusky Wed 05-Aug-15 19:28:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

workingonitagain Wed 05-Aug-15 20:09:17

Thanks larahusky, i have 2 maybe 3 teas a day but i find them life saving as i have 3 small dc and rarely get a full night sleep and when im tired, my mood is even worse so don't really know if it would work

larahusky Wed 05-Aug-15 22:11:00

workingonitagain Thu 06-Aug-15 19:28:34

Thanks I will try then and let you know how it went ��

glenthebattleostrich Thu 06-Aug-15 19:30:12

I find cutting wheat and sugar cures mine, though agnus castus cane a close second!

workingonitagain Thu 06-Aug-15 20:42:23

I imagine cutting all those out can only be beneficial to both mind/body smile see how far I get, my agnus castus just arrived so will start with that

larahusky Thu 06-Aug-15 20:58:47

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now