Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

abuse

(2 Posts)
babycakes79 Sun 02-Aug-15 20:42:36

I've just lost my dad. There are four children. (All adults) my dad didn't have a will. His entire estate is worth a little over £5000. Which requires probate. My dads sisters have emptied his house took his money and will not give me a list if items that they removed. I'm recovering from severe depression and have been off my AD. My anxiety is sky high. My family say I should leave my aunties to get on with it. But they have stole from us. How can I help myself without going back on meds. My aunties call me us abuse and ridicule me over the phone saying my dad hated me. I'm hurt and truly worried that if this isn't dealt with the government will contact us kids and fine us I don't have any money. Any advice please.

elementofsurprise Mon 03-Aug-15 20:51:41

OP, you might find it more helpful to post in Money Matters - www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters
for the legal side of things. Best of luck flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now