Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Falling apart

(3 Posts)
kitkat1989 Fri 31-Jul-15 10:35:48

Im suffering quite badly with my depression again at the moment, i tried to kill myself twice last year. Have since come off my sertraline, then got quite ill again so was put back on it about 3 weeks ago, i felt like i felt better for a few days but now im back to how i was again. On top of it all iv started getting anxiety attacks again, and i have an illness which means my body reacts badly to stress so i feel really ill on top of it.

I just dont know how to cope, i feel like throwing myself off a cliff. I wanna start my life over again and either be somebody else or start things over again and do them differently

LouiseLouise2213 Fri 31-Jul-15 15:57:39

Don't give up kitkat..
Really sorry your feeling so low....xxx

Haily111 Fri 31-Jul-15 16:01:14

Kitkat, i am sure you are probably aware of this, but the medication can make you worse to start with. I am on sertraline, which has recently been upped to 100mg. I was a lot worse before i got better.
Hold on for a few more weeks and hopefully you sill see a marked improvement. Thinking of you and sending huggles xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now