Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Bad thoughts

(10 Posts)
PeterSpots Sun 26-Jul-15 11:07:03

I have pain in my face, bladder & underneath. I feel like the only option now is to end my life. I told my GP Friday he said he would tell crisis team but not been contacted. Told husband today I can't go on in this pain living a shell of a life. Doctor gave me cymbalta but haven't taken it. Just think about ending my life constantly

PeterSpots Mon 27-Jul-15 10:21:49

Called Samaritans today. Crisis team didn't contact me. I'm scared to take the AD but I don't want to be this low. The physical symptoms are made worse by crying. Can't seem to find a way forward

NotAJammyDodger Mon 27-Jul-15 22:38:12

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

You say that you feel the only option is to end your life, but then are afraid to take the ADs prescribed? You have been given a way forward. Try the Cymbalta and see how you get on. ADs work for a lots of people.

PeterSpots Tue 28-Jul-15 08:02:02

It's the pain I can't live with. The cymbalta is for the depression I now feel but it does help with nerve pain. I hate the pain. I wake in the morning. Go to the toilet & it starts. The pain. The suicidal thoughts & the face pain. But what is my alternative. To ruin my children that their mum left them. I hate the pain so much. I need to help to take these

NotAJammyDodger Tue 28-Jul-15 12:51:44

Sorry, wasn't quite understanding your post. Is there nothing that can be done for your nerve pain?

PeterSpots Wed 29-Jul-15 09:21:59

I am having an MRI on Friday & I now can't feel when my bladder is full. There is no sensation at all. I almost housebound & I am so depressed. I take the second Tablet today. Feel so desperate. So sore so scared so lonely

crabapple34 Wed 29-Jul-15 16:30:06

Hi PeterSpots I remember you from the health anxiety thread.
Please keep taking the medication and give it time to work.

PeterSpots Wed 29-Jul-15 16:42:16

Hello. Day 2. Don't understand why I can't feel my bladder. This nightmare just gets worse. Physiotherapy think it could be nerve for sacral joint causing pain in groin & no sensation in bladder. I don't know. Just feel so weary & sad

NotAJammyDodger Wed 29-Jul-15 21:31:15

So sorry to hear. I can understand why you would end up depressed being stuck inside as well. I hope your MRI helps to provide an explanation for your problems and the meds ease your pain. flowers

PeterSpots Wed 29-Jul-15 21:43:00

Thank you that's really kind smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now