Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Need advice very fast !

(10 Posts)
Lonelylass1218 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:30:03

I went to a family party on Friday night I had a lot to drink but knew I didn't feel right and everyone said my behaviour was very strange and not normal. We then went back to a Ouse party where I disappeared from and was found my police. I thought people where after me and was hallucinating. I said I didn't want to go home as I wasn't safe. In between all this I punch a cop and got arrested and held in a cell. This is not me I would never do anything like this so I think I was spiked. I didn't get bloods done as I felt like crap yesterday and didn't want to leave the house. I have a daughter and her her dad and his family plus mine think something is wrong with me and saying I need help etc but I am honest fine I just have no idea what went on this night. They don't believe I was spiked and things I had a mental breakdown. What the hell can I do to prove to them nothing is wrong with me

Lonelylass1218 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:31:14

They are staging some form of intervention today am so scared that they will send me somewhere or take my daughter from me

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Sun 05-Jul-15 07:37:14

Ask for a blood test today, those drugs can take up to 72 hours to leave the system.

Lonelylass1218 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:46:34

I don't want a blood test tho they should believe me when I say what happened wasn't me or intentionally done an I am ok within myself.

IceBeing Sun 05-Jul-15 14:09:58

If that had happened to me, I would want answers in the form of facts delivered from a blood test. It certainly sounds likely that it was spiking, but I would want to rule out a brain tumour etc.

Lonelylass1218 Sun 05-Jul-15 14:17:24

If it was tumor related or something else would it go away so fast and I would feel fine the next day ?

2catsfighting Sun 05-Jul-15 21:23:27

Are you taking any medication that could have interacted with alcohol?

dontrunwithscissors Sun 05-Jul-15 21:40:31

Sorry, tumor related?

Lonelylass1218 Sun 05-Jul-15 22:22:32

I take no meds at all for anything so nothing could have reacted. Yeah someone said tumor related in a post above :/

IceBeing Tue 07-Jul-15 10:40:44

sorry I really didn't mean to be alarmist! There almost no chance of anything serious like that being wrong.

I think such things can be sporadic when they begin to cause problems. I just know I would want to be certain there wasn't an underlying problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now