Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

suicidal intent

(5 Posts)
Carbonel Fri 30-Jan-15 15:04:09

I do not actively wish I had succeeded but I do wish I hadn't failed. Is there a difference? It feels like it but not sure what or if it is just irrational thoughts going round in my head...

VirginiaWoofs Fri 30-Jan-15 16:30:56

Are you okay? Is there anyone in real life you can talk to right now? Hug for you x

Carbonel Fri 30-Jan-15 17:05:04

I'm ok thanks and Crisis team seeing me daily. I just wondered why the 2 seemed different somehow. Like positive / passive ...

PeaceOfWildThings Fri 30-Jan-15 17:09:42

Yes I can see there is a difference. Could be a sign that your mind wants to rest, or to have a break, just wants to be passive? Is that how it feels?

Carbonel Sun 01-Feb-15 17:55:49

Brilliant - Crisis team have given up on me because I wouldn't take what they prescribed (cannot deal with potential weight gain side effect). Now feel I am back to square 1 and on the suicide roller coaster.... Just feel so tired of the treadmill of life and want to stop and get off sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now