Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Any mums/mums to be with bipolar/BPD?

(6 Posts)
Bubba19alicia Mon 26-Jan-15 22:23:53

Just wondering if there is anyone I can talk to in a similar situation as I am x

MagpieCursedTea Mon 26-Jan-15 22:32:00

I have bipolar and a 15 month old DS. Happy to chat about it smile

TwosaCrowd Wed 28-Jan-15 11:55:36

I have bipolar and a 3year old and a 5 month old

DidYouPackThePassport Wed 28-Jan-15 19:36:30

I have Aspergers and bipolar II. I also have three children of 4, 6 and 9. I write about my experiences on my blog expatlog. I've also written for Mind and Black Dog Tribe, both prominent UK mental health charities. You're welcome to come over and have a browse - you'll also find details of how to contact me there.
Hang in there x

millymay91 Fri 25-May-18 20:10:43

Hi I'm a mum of an amazing 6 month old who is my world and I suffer from BPD (borderline personality disorder) and was wondering if anyone has any tips on picking your mood up when things get too much .

Heihei Sat 26-May-18 08:37:13

I’ve got a 4 year old ds and got a diagnosis of bipolar II last week, with some bpd traits. Currently in a bit of a slump but relieved to have the diagnosis finally.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: