Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

embarrassed

(5 Posts)
Muumi123 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:23:30

I am embarrassed, because I have felt that some people are lizards. Cpn has problems not to burst to laugh when she asks if I have had lizard thoughts. I do get these feelings now and then.

Boltonlass1972 Sat 20-Dec-14 23:32:24

What exactly is it that you see as Lizard? Appearance, character? Do you suffer from any kind of paranoia in other areas ? What is your mental health history.

CaulkheadUpNorth Sun 21-Dec-14 12:22:36

This sounds familiar, have you posted about it before? Or maybe it's more common that realised.

Muumi123 Sun 21-Dec-14 13:23:16

I sometimes feel that some people are lizards. They are people or lizards in this case who had been mean to me.
I have discussed about this issue here before, although I suspect it is common thought. David icke for example.

Muumi123 Mon 22-Dec-14 18:22:14

I really feel that some people are lizards tonight. I had some alcohol and the feeling is strong. Do you ever feel that some people ate something else than they claim to be?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now